Sunday, November 07, 2010

Christmas time is here...

Okay, I know it isn't really Christmas time yet, but this cooler weather has me in the holiday mood. That was part of the reason I spent a few hours yesterday doing some Christmas shopping. I LOVE it! I did quite a bit of wrapping tonight, too. Yay!

We didn't really do much this weekend. Those are the best weekends. I didn't get everything done that I wanted to do, but does anyone ever really get everything done that they want? It can wait until tomorrow. I am getting pretty good at thinking that. Maybe a little too good...

Lilli looked adorable yesterday. Check out these super cutie pants she is wearing!


We went grocery shopping, and Caden was a big help:


I don't know if they came from clothes from Sara or Mindi's batch, but they are too cute.

The kids were in bed tonight when I realized I hadn't taken any pics today. We can't have that, so I decided to sneak into the kids' rooms and snap a shot of each them sleeping. Too cute!



I love all of the stuffed animals around Caden. Also notice that he is not covered up. We always have to go back in before we go to bed to cover him.

Night!

No comments: