Wednesday, October 06, 2010

a visit to school

Lilli got to see where Mommy works today. We went and visited and had lunch at the high school today. We were there from about 11 until 2:30ish. We had a very nice time. Sadly, I didn't think to take any pictures. We had lunch from Fat Bruce's. YUM! Thank you, Becki! Lilli was a very good girl. While she wasn't sleeping she was generally pretty content. She didn't seem to mind being passed from person to person. She got lots of love! She was pretty tuckered out when we got home. I snapped this shot of her snoozing on me. Shortly after the pic Mommy fell asleep, too.


Caden had a good day at Kelly's. He was happy and playing when I got there. He wanted to play in the car. He L.O.V.E.S. steering wheels and basically anything car. Don't worry, I make sure the keys are not in the ignition.


Night!

1 comment:

Alexis said...

Caden looks so grown up! Too soon he'll be driving us around!