Sunday, October 10, 2010

Saturday recap, tons of pics, snuggle time

As I said last night, yesterday was a great day. We headed to the Little Farmer a little after noon. That was not great planning on my part, and when we go again we will go later in the afternoon. There were two problems with the time:

1) It was right around Caden's naptime, so I had to fight to keep him from falling asleep right when we were getting there. 
2) There were TONS of people.

Next time we will head there after naptime when the crowds have also died down. We still had fun. 

Here are some pics of the little man:

 
Feeding a goat


With Daddy on the stacks of hay


 Hanging out with the pumpkins


Taking a seat


Walking on logs with Bumpah


 Taking a swing break

Lilli slept pretty much 98% of the time. No surprise there. Here is one family shot we got:


I really wanted one of the caramel apples from there, but the lines were insane! Sadly, I will have to try one next time... sniff...

Alexis came over last night so that Ryan and I could go out to dinner. I wanted to also try to have someone give Lilli a bottle to see how she would do. We were gone for about 2 hours. We had a great time. We went to Salty's in Fond du Lac. I have 1 1/2 pounds of crab and loved every ounce! I also had an Amaretto Stone Sour to drink. I don't remember the last time I had a drink. It was very good and helped to add to the night. Here is a pic I shot with my phone:


Today was another beautiful day. The weather was simply perfect. We started the day going to church. It was the first time we went with Lilli, so everyone was happy to see the little peanut. After church Caden went with Grandma and Bumpah because Ryan, Lilli, and I headed to St. Paul's church for Nathan Josephs' baptism. We then went and picked Caden up and headed to Nathan's luncheon. It was a good time. Caden had a blast playing with all of Maddie's cool toys. He especially loved her kitchen and her little vacuum cleaner. 

This brings me to today's pic. Caden took a nice nap today. That is really important since he didn't take one at all yesterday, and a 20 minute one on Friday. When he woke up I went to get him while I was holding Lilli. He wanted Lilli next to him. She was pretty content next to her brother:

 

I love his sleepy eyes and pink cheeks. He is a total ham!

Night!

No comments: