Friday, October 01, 2010

photo shoot success

The pics went pretty well today. We didn't get everything done that we wanted, so Lilli and I are heading back for some more on Tuesday morning. She was doing a good job, but it was getting to be a little too long, so we decided to continue next week. Thompson did our pics. I got to peek at a few of the pics of Caden, and they are TOO cute. I will post a link to the pics as soon as they are available. I am excited to see all of them.

Before the pics I had my postpartum doctor's appointment. I took Caden with me and Lilli stayed with Grammie at home. Everything looked good. Caden was a good boy, too. Here he is playing while we waited for the doctor:


Tonight we ordered some pizzas and played Shanghai again. Good times. Caden was happy because Grandma, Bumpah, and Aunt Chris came over. Lilli was also able to take a little snooze on Bumpah:

 

If you look closely you can see that he is sleeping, too.

Night!

No comments: