Wednesday, October 27, 2010

I love my kids

In one month I will be going back to work. That makes me both sad and happy at the same time. More sad to tell the truth. I do miss my colleagues, who many are much more than just colleagues but great friends; however, I will so miss not spending as much time with my kids. I really envy moms who are able to stay at home. Believe me, I KNOW that staying at home is much harder than going to work every day. Yes, I did say that the way I wanted. Staying at home is more than a full time job. At work I am able to go to the bathroom whenever I need it. At home? Not quite. On more than one occasion I have waited until Caden was napping before I used it. But no matter how bad the day can be, maybe Caden has a meltdown because he can't have juice, or Lilli won't sleep because she had shots...I still wouldn't change anything. At the end of the day I am exhausted, both physically and mentally. But I LOVE the feeling I get when out of nowhere Caden grabs a book and says "Mama hold" and puts his arms up to me. Or Lilli smiles at me with her goofy little grin. I get sad thinking about how many fewer instances I will have of that once I go back to school... Who wouldn't want to spend time with these two cuties every day?



Maybe it is time to think about a possible job share at work? Hmmm....

Night!

No comments: