Wednesday, October 20, 2010

Happy birthday, Sam!

Sorry there was no update yesterday. I was a little under the weather, so the blog was not on my mind. I did remember right at the end of the day that I didn't have a pic of Lilli for her album. This is one that I was able to sneak in right before she went to sleep:



Today we celebrated Sam's birthday. Yesterday was her real birthday, but she was a busy girl working two jobs. We had lasagna and mini carrot cake cupcakes.


Caden was a HUGE fan of the cupcakes. Here are some of my favorite shots:








Lilli hung out a little bit in her swing before she decided she needed to be held most of the night. She didn't get any complaints from either Grandma or Aunt Chris, though :)



I am hoping to sleep better tonight than I did last night. I didn't fall asleep until after 1 am, and then Lilli was up at 3 to eat. I was pretty tired today. I am hoping I have more energy tomorrow so I can scrap tomorrow night with Alexis.

Night!

No comments: