Sunday, October 03, 2010

Grammie leaves... :(

Well...reality now begins. Grammie left this morning with Aunt Chris, Uncle Johnny, and Jill to head home. Tomorrow will be my first day on my own with both kiddos. I think I will do okay, but I know it will be a lot of work. It will just take a little while to get into a routine. We had a really great time with her here, and we were sad to see her go. At least we will be going to Toledo for Thanksgiving, so we get to see her again soon!

We did some major grocery shopping this afternoon. I planned the meals for the next two weeks, so I had to get everything for those meals. Although I am not a huge fan of the crock pot, I have a feeling it is going to become a great friend of mine. So if anyone has a great recipe, please shoot it my way.

Here are some shots from this morning of Lilli with Jill and then Aunt Chris:





Caden was playing with his tools this morning, so I wanted to get a pic. I told him to put the tools up by his head. Of course that makes sense to me, this is how he understood it:



He did exactly what I told him to do.

Night!

1 comment:

Jessica Turner said...

search crock pot on my blog - I LOVE the crock pot. It is my saving grace.