Wednesday, October 13, 2010

foot pulling and finally caught a smile

Ryan had Business After Hours in Omro tonight at their practice, so the kiddos and I had some quality time at home. Caden was his normal goofball self. He took his shoes and socks off as soon as he got home (nothing unusual), but he kept asking me to "pull feet" while he was in his chair. Push and pull were two other words that he kept using correctly in the last few days. I would pull his feet and he would laugh his head off. I had to get a picture. He has big feet, but I still think they are the cutest:


Lilli wore a dress today for the first time. I wanted her to look pretty when we dropped some food off and saw Daddy. I decided to take a pic when we got home. Here is the dress:


I am glad that I did, because I was finally able to catch her cute smile with the camera. She was in a very smiley mood. Here are some shots:



Too cute!

Caden also wanted to take some pictures tonight. Here are three that he took:





All I did was hold the camera up for him; he looked through the lens and pushed the button. Quite the talent!

Night!

No comments: