Saturday, September 25, 2010

Octoberfest

Octoberfest was today in Appleton. I love going to look at the crafts. Gram, Caden, Danny, Sam, and I went to check it out. Lilli spent a few hours with her "Aunt" Chris. It was pretty breezy and chilly when we left, so we thought it may be a little too cool for her. The weather actually turned out to be perfect.

For lunch Caden and I had a Godog. It is a hot dog in a bun that is closed in the bottom. So if you get ketchup on it, it doesn't leak. Caden ate all of his hot dog except for one bite. He probably also ate around 1/3 of the bun:


I got some really cute crafts while I was there. I kept telling myself that I could make all of it, but then I reminded myself that I don't have the time to make everything I like.

We only stayed for a few hours, but we had a nice time.

When we got back to pick up Lilli she was doing very well. Here she is hanging out with Aunt Chris:


We also got a surprise tonight when Daddy decided to come home a day early! Yay! Since Caden has been asking for him non-stop pretty much, it was a VERY nice surprise. He got home right after Caden got done with his bath:


Night!

No comments: