Tuesday, September 28, 2010

New trees and my little photographer

This morning the furniture was picked up from the garage to get donated (finally). Now Ryan will be able to arrange his tool workshop area in the third stall of the garage. Don't worry...we will put a heater out there for him in the winter.

We also had our two trees planted. It is amazing how much a little tree adds! I got the Fall decorations put up both inside and outside. I will post pics of that tomorrow.

I also want to post of couple pics from last night that I didn't get a chance to post. Caden L.O.V.E.S. all things gadgety. This includes our digital camera. I have decided to finally stop fighting with him about not playing with it, and just show him how to use it. Let's hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the... you know. Here are a couple pics that he took, with a little assistance of course:



He is turning into a regular little photographer.

Night!

No comments: