Saturday, September 18, 2010

Feet

I didn't realize until I was uploading today's photos from the camera that both pics of the kids from today are of their feet. Pretty funny.

The first pic is from this morning when I was doing my hair. Caden usually sits on our bed and either watches TV or plays on my computer. This is what I saw when I looked out of our bathroom:


He is so funny.

Lilli's pic of the day was from her bath. I thought her feet looked so cute and little:


She still wasn't too happy with the bath. No surprise there.

I got the other Halloween decoration completed today that I said I was going to work on. Here is how it turned out:


Ryan and I also worked on a table lamp. It was Grandma and Grandpa Ames' lamp. I decided it would look cute in Lilli's room if we spray painted the brass and I decoupaged the table top with scrap paper to match her room. Here are the before pics:



I am hoping to have it done next week, so look for those pics!

Have a nice night!

No comments: