Thursday, September 09, 2010

Feeling Much Better

Today I am feeling much better. I think it is from all of the rest yesterday and today. I am hoping to go out and about a little bit this weekend. I am thinking that Saturday will be the day. Keep your fingers crossed for me!

Lilli was great again today. This morning she woke up at 4:30 am...that's it! That is three or four days in a row of getting up only once. I don't know how we lucked out with two kiddos who sleep so well, but I am counting my blessings. I know things could still change with her sleeping pattern (as I'm sure some of you are saying as you laugh to yourself), but I plan to keep enjoying it while I can.

She is a huge fan of her nuk. She loves the Baby Mam just like Caden did. Here she is earlier today with her nuk:


Too cute!

Caden was Crabby Caden again today when he got home. He spent the day with Grandma again, so he was happy then. When he got home he again became pretty whiny. I know this will pass. I just keep trying to spend time with just him. I also try to not be holding Lilli right when he walks in the door. I am open for suggestions!

Linda and Becki came tonight with Linda's daughter Kali to meet Lilli. It was nice seeing them and finding out what I am missing at school. I am definitely glad I am not there with all the chaos of the beginning of the year going on.

Have a nice night!

No comments: