Tuesday, September 21, 2010

Eating Cereal and Deja Vu

This morning Caden decided he wanted to try eating cereal like a big boy. He did a very good job. Here are some shots:






He liked drinking the milk at the end the best I think. He even had Gram refill the milk for him.

After breakfast he went to gymnastics with Grandma and then spent the day with her. I used the time to work on organizing the office. I got very far. I will post a pic when it is finished. I can't wait!

I also got my hair cut and colored today. It is pretty sassy. Thank you Catie Graff at Tangles. If you are looking for a good cut or a new style, call Catie.

The rest of the day I worked on the office some more. I just got done pulling all of the maternity clothing out of my closet. Now I just need all of my non-pregnancy clothing to start fitting again.

Tonight I was holding Lilli and Ryan got this shot:


I think it looks a little like this shot of Caden from November of 2008.



What do you think?

Night!

No comments: