Wednesday, September 08, 2010

Crabby Caden the Daredevil

I am doing much better today. I am looking forward to this whole recuperation period to be over!

Like I said yesterday, Caden was with Kelly today. Her daily report said that Caden was quiet today. That makes me sad...I hope he was just tired. I am always so worried that he is feeling slighted because Lilli is here. He is still definitely getting a ton of one-on-one time, but I know he can tell things are different. At least Kelly wrote that he was better after his nap. Maybe he was just tired.

When he got home he was pretty crabby. I wonder if he is just entering the "terrible twos." I want my sweet little guy back. Well, he did return later tonight. He wanted to hold Lilli. Here they are on the coach. He is giving her a kiss:



Here he is pointing out her nose and other facial features to Daddy.

He also had a blast when Daddy played "high" with him. He loves being thrown up into the air and other various dangerous activities. As soon as Ryan puts him down Caden immediately starts saying "more." Here are a few of the shots I got:




Lilli was great today. She has been doing a great job sleeping at night. This morning she got up at 3 am and then again at 6:30 am. Not too bad! I count that as waking up once during the night. She has just been sleeping like a champ just like Caden did.

1 comment:

Diane said...

very nice pictures just adorable.