Friday, May 14, 2010

TGIF!!!

I don't know if it is the pregnancy, but this has been an incredibly looooong week. I am so happy the weekend is finally here. Well, it almost is.

The week itself wasn't too bad. Caden survived being without Grandma for the week. He got some sponge painting done on Tuesday at Kelly's. He may be a Picasso in the making.

Wednesday was nice because after I picked Caden up we went to the office. Ryan decided to check Caden's eyes while we were there. It looks like he is giving me the stink eye in this pic:


He also enjoyed playing with some of Daddy's tools himself:



We decided to have dinner at the Chalice. Caden LOVED it. He ate an entire side dish portion of pasta salad and the majority of his luncheon size grilled cheese. We couldn't believe it! Now remember, this is the little guy who usually shows no interest in dinner. We were happy.

He was lucky enough to have Aunt Alexis take him to his music class on Thursday, too. He was proud to show me his large stamps he got on his arm this week.

He even got to spend quite of bit of quality time with Daddy on Friday. I even sent them on a mission to hit a few rummage sales. I looked for listings that had "wooden swing sets." So far, no luck.

I am hoping the weekend shapes up to be relaxing overall. I look forward to having nothing planned on Saturday. Pam and Dick should get back later that night. We have Adin's baptism on Sunday, so I will have to make his card and put together the fruit salad I am bringing to the brunch. Ryan has a Rotary meeting all day tomorrow, so Caden and I will be bumming around. Our neighborhood is having a rummage sale, so I think we will check that out.

Have a great weekend!

1 comment:

Diane said...

so what were the findings of the eye exam?????????