Monday, April 26, 2010

Teething frenzy

Well it seems that Caden has become a drooling mess in the last week. It isn't a constant where I see the need to keep a bib on him at all times, but there has most definitely been an increase in the area of drool. I know it is because he is teething. Here is what he looked like while watching "The Mickey Mouse Clubhouse."




I don't think it would be possible for him to cram that hand in any farther. I feel bad because I don't know what to give him. All of those little teether toys are for little kids; he shows no interest. He likes to chew on his nuk, but we are only trying to give him his nuk at bedtime. I wonder if there are any cool toys/teethers out there for non-infants that Caden would like? Any suggestions.


5 comments:

Diane said...

teething rings i can find some and send some. how about the hard toy keys?

The Ames Family said...

Yes, we do have some of those, but he is too bored with them. He is to the point where he wants big boy toys, so the teethers don't cut it.

I tried giving him a frozen Gogurt, but he wasn't sure what to do with it. Silly boy.

Stephanie said...

I am not sure what they are called, but have you tried the mesh contraptions that you put cold things in (like a cold apple chunk)? Alex liked chewing on it. He hasn't been teething for a while, so I am not sure if it is something he would like now.

The Ames Family said...

I know what you are talking about, Stephanie. I do have one of those. I will have to dig it out and try that. He loves fruit, so maybe the apple in it will do the trick! Thanks.

Diane said...

how about baby oragel