Monday, April 19, 2010

Monday, Monday!

I know I still haven't added pics to my last post. I feel pretty bad about that. I think I can confidently promise to get those picture up by tomorrow night. It was a pretty busy weekend, so I can use that as an excuse.

I also have a new laptop. I know that isn't a very good excuse since it is a new laptop, but I still need to get everything off of my old computer onto the new one. I already spend over an hour last night going through pictures that could be erased and not transferred to the new computer. That will take me a lot longer than I originally thought it would. I can't complain though! I am happy I have a new computer. My hard drive was completely filled on my new one. The big problem was that for some reason it will not recognize the power cord. The battery is fine, the power source is fine, the computer will just not recognize when it is plugged in. This is a problem. Especially when you have an almost 18 month old who likes to unplug the computer, which then completely shuts down the computer. It's a pain. But enough of my complaining.

This week my goal (besides uploading my pics) is to get back to working out. I know that if I don't, I will have a killer time trying to get back into the swing of things after our little girl arrives. Feel free to check in with me to see how I am doing. It may take just that to give me a push!

Happy Monday!

No comments: