Monday, April 19, 2010

I finally added the pics to the Florida post!

Yes, I did it! I got all of the pics off the computer that I don't need or want! It took quite a bit of time, but it is done. Next I will be adding the pics to the long awaited Florida post. After that Ryan is going to connect my old computer to the new one so that it will "mirror" it. I didn't even know that was possible. The great part is that it means I will not have to move anything over myself. My old computer will simply copy what is there onto the new one! Yay!

Next Ryan and I will be rolling grape leaves. We are having them for dinner tomorrow night. It is an extension of Danny's birthday. After that I plan to do a couple more loads of laundry and sneak in a quick workout. It may only be a 20 minute one tonight, but that is better than nothing!

Enjoy these pics of Caden chowing down on some marshmallows!





Night!

1 comment:

Diane said...

he is soooooooooo cute!