Thursday, March 18, 2010

Crazy Times!

Things have been nuts lately. It is a mad dash to try to get everything finished for my National Board Certification process, so that has been taking up most of my evenings and weekends. Therefore, I haven't had a second to breathe let alone update the blog. Unfortunately, this post will not have pics...yet. I think I should be able to add some tomorrow night.

What has happened since I last posted? Well, I announced to all that we are expecting number two. Baby two will be here August 27th. I am not a good candidate to try a VBAC, so we are going the C-Section route again. The chances of my having success with a VBAC are only 15%. I don't like those odds. Since my official due date is September 3rd, I will have the C-section of the 27th of August-exactly one week before my due date. We are excited! We are also going to find out if this little one is a boy or girl. We will be finding that out in exactly two weeks! Yay!

This Wednesday our little nephew Andrew celebrated his first birthday. Time flies! His birthday party was this last Sunday. It was a St. Patrick's Day theme of course since the little man was born on the green holiday. He is doing very well. He is talking quite a bit and does a spot on elephant impression.

Caden is doing very well. He is loving the better weather. He pretty much wants to run outside constantly. Since the last few days it has been in the high 50's he has been able to do just that. Unfortunately that is all about to change. Next week the temperature will be in the 30's and 40's again. Yuck!

Tomorrow AM Caden, Danny, and I are heading to Toledo. Grandma is having a procedure, so we are going to see her. My mom is in town from Florida as well, so it will be nice seeing her, too. Ryan is unable to come. He has a mandatory Rotary President's meeting all weekend, so I am very happy Danny will be able to come with us. I am getting ready to go to bed now so that I can get up to get an early start. Not looking forward to the drive...

I will check in later!

Night!

1 comment: