Monday, November 16, 2009

On the Mend

Today I definitely feel better! I still have the bubbly stomach, but it is much better. I just need to very careful what I eat.

Here is the recap of the last two weeks in pics.

On November 3rd I finally got a pic of Caden sticking out his tongue. He does this all of the time, but it was almost impossible to capture.


Saturday, November 7th we went to South Saint Paul for Reed Prust's going away party. The kids all had a great time playing together. We stopped at a playground on the way there. Here are some pics of us playing. It was in the upper 60's that day! Beautiful.

I think Ryan liked the digger even more than Caden!

Wheee!!!!



Sunday, November 8th Caden made the switch to the big boy bath tub. He thinks he is pretty cool.


Notice the strategically placed hippo!

Wednesday, November 11th Caden loved chowing down on hummus. Ryan dipped the pita into the hummus and Caden would lick it off and give it back to Ryan to dip into the hummus again. He's a keeper!



This week should be just as busy as any other week. Tomorrow I have a meeting after school, Wednesday is Alexis' birthday, and... well there are some other things going on that I can't remember right now! :)

One thing I am very proud of is that I have Caden's 365 Album, "365 Days of Caden," caught up through November. It has been quite a bit of work, but it was well worth it. I was excited this week when Jessica put on her blog that Becky Higgins' new 365 Album is available. It is called Project Life. I already ordered mine and can't wait for it to come. I plan to use this album for baby number two. Then it will look different than Caden's, but be just as easy to assemble.

As I get closer to the end of the year I am a little sad that my first 365 Album is ending. I don't know how I will continue it. I know that I picture a day may be a bit of overkill, but at the same time it is nice looking back to see what we've done as a family. A picture a week? Not sure. I will need to think that over.

Here are some cute shots of the little guy from tonight. He was super tired at dinner, so he got pretty upset. Still pretty cute. Pretty mad...but pretty cute.




Bye!

No comments: