Thursday, October 29, 2009

Trying to be Productive

Since I don't have school the next two days, I am trying to get some things done around the house. I think I am doing okay so far. Caden slept in (Thank you, God!), so we didn't get a really early start. By the time he ate and I got him dressed, we didn't leave until around 10:30ish. We ran to the outlet mall to return a few things and then we hung out at Target for awhile. Ryan met us for lunch at Red Robin. I tried to get Caden out of his Mac and Cheese rut, so he got chicken tenders and fries. He liked it! I think he liked playing with the crayons even more. Here's a pic.


He was pretty tired by the end of lunch, so decided to come home so he could nap. That was almost three hours ago that I put him down, and he is still sleeping. So while he has been out I: threw dinner in the crockpot, have done almost three loads of laundy, put away two baskets of clean clothes from before, wrote all of Caden's thank yous, organized my Project 365 pics up to this week, and reorganized the towels in the laundry room! Yay me!

Tomorrow I hope to get some scrapbooking done while Caden is napping. In order to help me achieve this goal I plan to organize tonight everything that I plan to scrap tomorrow. Let's hope that works!

No comments: