Tuesday, October 13, 2009

A Promise is a Promise

I am making good on my word and adding some pics! Of course I have a bunch of the little cutie.

Today was a good day at school. I used a new activity that I learned about yesterday at a writing conference. The students seemed to really like it. I also learned some other great things that I will be trying to bring into the class as well. I'd tell you all about it, but I'm sure others would like to have the same enthusiasm that I have.

Here are some quick updates shown in pics!

We have started brushing Caden's teeth at night and in the morning. He loves it!


We also discovered that he likes shrimp! Who would have thunk it?


He is starting to kinda like bath time again. He's not quite loving it yet, but he's getting there.


Here is what Caden does when you say "No bites" to him. Ryan said it jokingly, but Caden didn't see the humor.


And I will leave you a picture of his bedtime routine. We always read a book before he goes to bed. Here we are reading his current favorite Head, Shoulders, Knees and Toes.



Night!

No comments: