Monday, October 12, 2009

I'm still alive!

No, I didn't die. It is amazing how hard it is to keep up with this blog once school is in session. Once again, I will try to do a better job.

Things have been pretty busy. I have been working on my portfolio for my National Board Certification. That is taking up quite a bit of time.

Last weekend we headed to Chippewa Falls to see some friends from Chicago. It was fun. We stayed at Jake and Kara's house on Friday night. Allan and Darbi were there with the kiddos, and Ryan and Julie Beloungy popped by as well. Good times. I will add some pics tomorrow. I am too tired to upload tonight. Sorry...

I have some other cute pics of Caden as well. He is just as active as ever. He has a nasty cold, so we are hoping that it is getting to the end. Poor little guy. I can't believe he will be 1 in less than two weeks! Time flies when you are having fun.

I'll check back in tomorrow!

Night!

No comments: