Thursday, September 24, 2009

Lots of new things

It seems like a lot has happened since the last post! It was a busy week. Last Saturday Caden used a straw for the first time. He just suddenly got it! Now that's really all that he wants to use. He gets pretty excited. The only problem is that when we go to a restaurant he thinks he needs to drink out a cup like we do with the big straw.

Caden also got his big boy car seat on Sunday. Here he is taking a snooze in it.




He really likes it. He usually smiles and flaps his arms a little bit when we put him into it. I went back and forth about what car seat to get, but I finally decided on the Britax Boulevard. I think it is going to work very well for the little man.

The other really big news is that Caden took his first three steps Sunday morning before church. He was standing by my jewelry box, which we don't allow, so I called him over to me. He just turned and took three steps over to me. Ryan and I both were there to see it. It won't be long before he is running all over the place.

The rest of the week has flown. Ryan and Dick headed to the Dells last night for the WOA convention. We will be joining them tomorrow for the weekend. I see floating in the Lazy River in the future for Caden and me. I am hoping the convention won't be too boring. :)

Here are a couple other cute pics from the week.



Here is today's picture of the day.



No, Caden is not in it. I am calling it: Caden was here!

Have a good rest of the week!

No comments: