Thursday, September 10, 2009

Here we go again!

So the school year starts, and of course I get behind with my posting again. What's new? I will try very hard to not let it go more than two days in a row.

School is off to a good start. I think my classes this year are pretty good. No complaints at the moment besides class size.

Grandma went back to Toledo on Monday. Aunt Chris and Uncle Johnny came for Labor Day, and then they brought Grandma back to Ohio. It was a fun weekend. They got here early Saturday evening and stayed until Monday morning. We had a lot of fun. We went on a boat ride on Sunday. Here are some of the pics:




He didn't like the life jacket at all!



This one below is my absolute favorite. H.I.L.A.R.I.O.U.S!


That night we came home and played Cranium. It was guys against girls. The girls were able to pull out a win because of Grandma. And she thought we would be of no use to us! She was awesome.

Here are some other pics from the visit:




This weekend we are going to Madison again. Ryan and Dick have a continuing ed. thing on Saturday, so the girls with babies in tow will be heading to the farmer's market. I am excited since I have never been there.

I was delinquent about mailing out the Grandparents Day cards from Caden. They aren't getting in the mail until tomorrow AM, so they won't get them until Monday probably. Oh well. Caden even created some art work. Here he is working:


Ryan then decided Caden needed some war paint. Too funny!



I am going to go for now. I will give you the details tomorrow about Caden's first day with Kelly. He did very well!

Night!

1 comment:

diane said...

too cute