Wednesday, August 12, 2009

New Toy and Picnic

Caden and I got an early start this morning, so I took him to Target to find a new toy. Since he likes to stand so much I decided to get him a new standing toy. I ended up getting a shopping cart. It is pretty cute. It sings songs, teaches numbers, colors...all that jazz. Here are some pics of him playing with it.




He doesn't quite walk smoothly with it yet, but that's okay. I'm in no hurry for that.

For lunch Caden and I met Ryan at the office for a picnic lunch. Caden was asleep when we got there, so he got to enjoy the breeze from his car seat. He did end up waking up after I screamed because of a spider. Ryan thought it was too funny, but it freaked me out. One even bit me. Yuck!



I also started a workout program tonight called "Slim in 6." Wish me luck. It is a 6 week program. I am also starting to drink protein shakes again tomorrow. I WILL get back into great shape darn it! I will keep you updated with my progress.

Night!

No comments: