Saturday, August 15, 2009

Moving of the screen and visitors

I am happy that Ryan and Dick were able to switch around the lower level today. Now the screen is on the wall on the outside of Danny's room. When it was still on the back wall you couldn't really sit on the couch and watch TV. Ryan is currently working on getting all of the wiring and the speakers switched around. I know it is a huge pain in the butt, but it had to be moved since we got the new couch. I appreciate it! Caden even helped out for a little while. Here he is peeking up from the little enclosure they made to keep him corralled.


Sara, Mike, and Maddie are staying the night tonight. They got into town this afternoon so that they could attend a friend's wedding reception. It will be a short visit since they will be leaving tomorrow early afternoon. Caden had fun playing with Maddie today. He was pretty good about sharing his toys when he wasn't ripping the nuk out of her mouth! We will have to work on that.




I also started to organize the scrapping area of the office downstairs in the basement. Since school starts in a week from Tuesday, I want to move all of my scrapping things back into the office downstairs. Before I move it I want it all to be organized. That will take me a few hours tomorrow as well I think.

Have a good night!

No comments: