Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Clean teeth and an organized classroom

I am happy to report I have clean and cavity free teeth! I am excited because I bought an at-home tooth whitening kit from my dentist. She said it works very well and it works quickly. We'll see! While I was getting the toothers cleaned Caden was hanging out with Grandma Pam. I'm sure he wasn't being spoiled too much.

After my appointment I met Ryan for lunch at Red Robin. It felt weird not having Caden with us, but at the same time it was nice to have a little date. We need to do that more often.

My classroom was my next stop, as I headed to Ripon to work on getting my room organized. I decided to try my desk at the front of the room this next school year. I am a little apprehensive, but I am going to try it. It is usually nice to be behind the kids to see what they are doing. Oh well. If it doesn't work, I can always switch it back!

Here are some funny pics from the rest of the night. The first one is of Caden throwing a fit because I put him in his hook-on chair and he didn't want to be there. I was getting some serious "na na's" from him:


The next two are later tonight when Caden was playing with his teddy bear from Aunt Linda. He thinks it is pretty funny!



No comments: