Thursday, August 13, 2009

Caden's birthday invitation-I need your vote!

Caden is sleeping right now, so I thought I would work on the invitations a little more. Here is what I have. This is what the front looks like:


Here is a close up of the wrapper.


Then the top cupcake slides to the side to reveal the details about the party. I am not printing those until probably next month. I plan to get those printable clear transparent stickers. Then I can just stick them on.


Here is one that is a little closer up.


I can't decide if I should use the shadow cupcake for the inside, or the detailed one. Here is what that would look like.


What do you think? Go ahead and leave your vote as a comment. I think I may be leaning more toward the detailed cupcake, but then I remember that there will be text on it too. Hmmm....

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like the plain one because you will be adding text. The invitations are really cute!

The Josephs Family said...

I like the shadow one, but I need to see a sample text on it to be for sure that you can still read it, etc. BTW - I used the transparencies on Maddie's twirlie birthday invites and they flipping rock! :)