Monday, July 27, 2009

Ryan versus the Sinus Infection/ 365 Album

Well let's hope the Amoxicillin that Ryan is now on will finally rid him of whatever has been ailing him for almost a week now. He is being medicated for a sinus infection, so I guess we will see in a couple of days whether or not that diagnosis is correct. I hope it is.

Tonight Caden ate dinner with us. He ate exactly what we had. I made tuna noodle casserole. I just mashed it up and he loved it! Here are some pics of him chowing down.




I also finally took a few pics of my 365 album I have been promising to post. Here is the cover. I just took a regular three ring album binder and modge podged the words that I cut out with my Cricut onto the cover. I think it looks pretty cute.



Here is what the inside looks like. There is a slot for every day of the week, and then there are journal cards on the bottom. This is based off of Becky Higgins' 365 Project Album. I wasn't fast enough to get the kit, so I modified to work for me. The cards for the days of the week and the journal entries are from Becky's kit, she made them available as PDF files so that those of us who didn't get the kit could still use them. How sweet! I used Ali Edwards' days of the week brushes to stamp the day on the picture. I have to thank Jessica Turner for this great idea! I am really loving this album. I just need to decide what I am going to do once the year is up!





No comments: