Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Olivia Update and Sick Ryan

The doctors decided to keep Olivia overnight one more time. Mindi is confident that she will be coming home tomorrow AM. She said she is a lot better. She even sent me a pic of Olivia. This was taken after she was given a nebulizer and steroids. Mindi thinks she was pretty "happy" at this point.



In other news, Ryan was pretty sick today. Last night he complained about being physically exhausted, but we didn't think anything of it. He woke up this morning feeling horrible. He said he had cold sweats all night, he had a headache, and he felt nauseous. He made it through the day, but he still felt horrible. He came home right after work and took a nap. He came down at 6:45 to eat dinner (I made chicken soup with dumplings) and then he went right back up to bed. I am hoping he can sleep it off. He was so out when I checked on him at 8:45 that I was able to take his watch off without waking him. As long as both of my boys are sleeping I am going to use this time to work a little more on some scrapping.

Here is Caden's picture of the day. He is examining the first book he received in a book exchange we are doing. It is Moo Moo, Brown Cow. Pretty cute!



No comments: