Sunday, July 26, 2009

Drew's Baptism

The baptism was very nice today. It was short and sweet. Drew was a very good boy. He looked too cute in the baptismal gown that both Cara and Ryan wore when they were baptized. I was the photographer while Ryan acted as Godfather. Jordon's sister Chanel was the Godmother. Here are some pics.










I also decided that Ryan, Caden, and I needed a pic since we were all spiffed up for the occasion. Here that one is:



After the baptism we had lunch back at the Bricco household. Everything was delicious and the weather was perfect. They couldn't have asked for a better day.

We got back to Oshkosh around 4:45 pm. We would have been back a little sooner, but I found a nice scrapbook store. Pam, Dick, Chris, Danny, Sam, Ryan, Caden, and I all had dinner around 7:30 and we called it a night. Actually, before we called it a night Sam and I worked on some Baby Shower invites for a co-worker of hers.

If you enjoy reading my blog, and you check back once in awhile to see if I have updated, you should start to follow it. Just click on the "Follow" icon that is under the About Us section on the right hand side of the blog. Also, I love comments!

I hope you all have a good next week!

No comments: