Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Caden the Crawler

I think we can say that today Caden is officially crawling. He did his first short crawl last Friday, but today he started crawling everywhere! I think he realized he can get more places if he doesn't army crawl. He even attempted to climb the stairs! He is a stinker. Here are some pics of him in action.








I didn't get a chance to call the references yet for the sitter. I will do that tomorrow. I don't know where the day went.

As you may have noticed, the blog looks a little different. I have been playing with different templates. It may look different every time you visit until I find one I really like. This one is growing on me.

I also want everyone to keep Olivia in their thoughts. Mindi texted me that she was in the ER with Olivia. She is okay, but they are keeping her over night due to breathing problems. They are treating it right now as early pneumonia. Mindi said she is doing well, and when she last texted me Olivia was sleeping. Pretty scary still. I will keep you updated.

2 comments:

The Josephs Family said...

Go Caden! I liked the redish template you had up yesterday!

Barby said...

The one with the bird that said blog?