Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Welcome Andrew James Bricco!

Well, Cara and Jordon did end up have a St. Patrick's Day baby. Drew was born late last night at 11:40. He is 8 pounds and 6 ounces. I think Pam said he was 21 1/2 inches long, but I will double check that.

Caden is overjoyed to have a little cousin to get into trouble with!

Both baby and mom are doing well. I will update with pics as soon as I get them! Congrats Cara and Jordon!

Also, Caden slept completely through the night last night. He went to bed at 9:15 or 9:30, and I woke him up at 6:30! Woohoo!

3 comments:

The Josephs Family said...

Shhh... don't let Caden know, but he's been napping for over two and a half hours now too!

Stephanie said...

Way to Go Caden!

Barby said...

Unfortunately there has been no repeat performance! I still can't complain. He gets up once at 4 and goes right back to sleep.