Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Mom update!

I just wanted to give everyone an update about my mom. I talked with Bill this afternoon after she had her upper GI. They found multiple ulcers that had been bleeding. The doctor said it looks like they are already healing. They think it was aspirin induced. I am sure the stress didn't help matters either. It also looks to be non-cancerous, which makes all of us very happy. She will be staying another night in the hospital still. She needs to have a colonoscopy tomorrow. I'm sure that will be fun! So I am very relieved.

I had people at school on stand by. I just wanted them to know that if it turned out not to be an ulcer, I was going to have to take a leave in order to travel to Florida. I am very happy it turned out well. I am also glad that we will be traveling to Florida at the beginning of April to visit.

I will update if I hear anything else.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

I am glad to hear things turned out for the best. Have fun on your trip.