Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Happy St. Patrick's Day and Cletus is coming!

Happy St. Patrick's Day to everyone! Today was a pretty good day. I swear that I have never seen as many people wear green on St. Patrick's Day as I did today. It was great! Even Caden dressed up for the occasion. Here are some pics:






Ryan and I are waiting for a call from Pam to tell us what is happening with Cara. She went in today to be induced at 11:30 am. As of about 10 pm she was 9 centemeters dilated and progressing. That is what the "Cletus" reference is in the title of this post. She and Jordon have referred to the baby for the majority of the pregnancy as Cletus the Fetus. I can't wait to find out if it is a boy or a girl! I will be making a stop tomorrow at Carter's Outlet. We will be going to meet the baby this weekend. We would love to go before then, but by the time Ryan would finish at the office we wouldn't get there until 8 pm and then just have to turn around to come back! I can't wait to hold the little one. And Caden is very excited to meet his new cousin! I will update my blog as soon as I get the news of the arrival!

This past weekend was pretty productive. Ryan got the duplex pretty much ready to go again. We just need to get the carpets professionally cleaned still. We are still keeping our fingers crossed that the carpets are salvagable. I'm not too sure... I will have to have Ryan takes some new pics of the place so you can see how well it cleaned up.

We also got the basement cleaned this weekend. Now we will be able to organize the office in the basement. I am chomping at the bit to get my scrapbooking area put together. I really want to put my Project 365 Album together. I have been putting my photos and journal entries all together, so I am ready to go! My goal is to have all of January and February put together before I go to Toledo.

Caden and I will be making that trek on the 29th of March until the 1st of April: Sunday to Wednesday. It should be fun. We then will have to get ready for Florida. Since Danny isn't coming (he has a presentation the week we will be gone), Ryan and I decided that we are going to fly. It wasn't cheap, but we think it will be a lot easier with Caden to just fly. I hope he does well on the plane. If anyone has tips about that I would love them! We are flying out Friday, April 3rd and coming back Saturday, April 11th. We are excited to see everyone.

In other exciting news, Caden has started eating veggies. We started him off with peas on Monday. He wasn't to keen on them. He even made a "yuck" kinda noise and stuck out his tongue. It was still pretty cute to see him with the green on his face. Here are a couple pics:



Today was exciting for me because I got to go pick up my cap, gown, and hood for graduation. The countdown is on. I graduate on May 16th! I don't know what I will do with all of my free time!

Danny has been hanging around with his friend Sam quite often. She is cute as a button, over 21, and doesn't smoke. This is already a major improvement! The one downfall is that she has a boyfriend. He insists that they are just friends. He usually hangs out with her and her best friend. Sometimes the boyfriend comes too. She is constantly calling Danny though. I wouldn't be surprised if she dumps the boyfriend in the near future. She seems like a nice girl, I just don't want my brother jerked around. I will keep you updated. I will also try to get a picture. I'm not sure how I will do it, but I will try!

Finally I have to talk about how wonderful the weather has been the last two days. It has been so nice getting to go outside without a huge coat. Today we were out walking with Caden and the dogs and Ryan took a pic. This is shortly before Caden feel asleep. The fresh air is too much for the little guy! He is sporting the hat that his Aunt Diane got for him. Too cute!


Have a great week, and I will update about Cara as soon as I receive word.

No comments: