Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Visiting Friends and Invitations

Today Caden made a trip with mommy to my high school. He got to see some of my students and some of my teacher/staff friends. He was a good boy. He slept at first of course, but after about 15 minutes he was awake and smiling at people. My favorite part of the visit was when we were in the main office. The secretary was making the announcements over the intercom and Caden started to cry because I was strapping him back into his car seat. Rick Bunge, the assistant principal, crouched in front of Caden and said, "Hey kid. You need to be quiet so she can do the announcements." Caden stopped crying and stared at Rick with big eyes. It was hilarious! I told Rick I would have to program his cellphone number into my phone so that I can call him whenever Caden cries.

When I got home I worked on items for Cara's shower. I got the rest of the envelopes addressed and the design of the card finished. I am going to Appleton tomorrow to get the rest of the paper that I need. Alexis is coming over after work with her Cricut. We figure we can get the work finished pretty quickly with two Cricuts going.

Tomorrow Caden has a doctor's appointment. I am anxious to see how much he weighs and where he is as far as the percentages go. When he went in for his immunizations a couple of weeks ago he was about 12 pounds, so I imagine he is still about the same. I will have to update tomorrow with the new stats. He is definitely a big boy!

Ryan and I were originally planning to have a date night tomorrow evening. We decided we need to go out to dinner just the two of us every other Wednesday. Pam said she would be able to watch Caden. I didn't have to twist her arm at all! This week we may have to make it a Thursday date night if I don't have the invitations finished. We are still not sure where we will be going, but I am looking forward to it. Gotta keep the romance alive!

3 comments:

Stephanie said...

You should post an invitation when you finish them.

The Josephs Family said...

I agree! :)

Barby said...

Will do!