Friday, January 09, 2009

A Sense of Accomplishment!


Before I write about the invitations, I need to wish my little Ella a Happy Birthday! Today she is four years old! What a big girl! I also want to add a Happy Birthday to my step-mom Andrea. She had her day yesterday, but unfortunately had a migraine. I hope she is feeling better today.

Well, the invitations to Cara's shower are not only finished, they have been mailed! They took a lot longer than I thought they would. I think they turned out to be pretty cute. Alexis came over Wednesday night with her Cricut, so we got everything cut that night. I was up later than I should have been, but I only wanted to have to construct them on Thursday. Pam also came over Wednesday night to watch the little guy while we worked. Here is what the invitation looks like. I took a few shots so that you can see the entire card:









My plan is to have Caden's baptism cards mailed Tuesday. I will be making them most likely on Monday. I can't do them this weekend since we will be out of town. We are going to Minnesota tomorrow. I have my Master's class, but the professor is going to let me leave early. We hope to be on the road by noon. We figure it should take about 6 hours to get there since we will have to stop to feed Caden. I can definitely see the benefit to formula and bottles!
We are heading to Minnesota for Olivia Sollom's baptism. She is also known as Caden's future wife, even though she is older. Well, I don't know if a few days really makes her an older woman...baby. Ryan and I are lucky enough to be her Godparents, so of course we wouldn't want to miss the big day! I am sure we will be having a good time. I will make sure to take plenty of pictures.

I am pleased to say that I have been taking my pics every day for the Project 365 Album. I may need to post some of them to have people vote on which picture to include for the day. There are a couple of days where I took a few cute pictures and I can't decide which one to use. I guess that is what you have to go through when you have such a cute kid!

2 comments:

The Josephs Family said...

The invites are lookin' good!! Have a safe trip to MN. We'll see you on the other side! :)

Stephanie said...

Cute cards! Have fun in MN!