Thursday, May 22, 2008

Data Retreat

Woo hoo! Look at me updating in the same week! Let's see how long I can keep this going.

Today was the last day of school for the seniors. Obviously it will be pretty quiet from this point on in the hallways. I'm sure they will be back next week already visiting. I don't quite understand that. Graduation is this Saturday at 11, and of course I will be attending. I have one graduation party to go to on Sunday as well. It should be fun.

Tomorrow is a day called Data Retreat at our school. It is a day set aside for teachers to examine data. Sounds exciting, huh? Well this year I am lucky enough to have to help plan it. It was royal pain in the butt. It is 25% of my grade for the class I am taking in the masters program. Everyone is pretty nervous about tomorrow, but I'm pretty much at the point where I don't care. If I get a B it isn't the end of the world. I will still get my masters, I will still have my teaching job, life will go on... Not that I like B's, but I'd get over it.

I am looking forward to the three day weekend. We are going to Pam and Dick's on Monday for a boat ride. That should be fun. The weather is supposed to be beautiful. I think around 80 degrees. It's about time!

I will update later. Hopefully I will have something interesting to add after graduation.

2 comments:

Nicole said...

What types of Data do you get to examine on such a fun day?

The Josephs Family said...

NEW UPDATES!!!!!!!