Monday, January 21, 2008

A Sad Day in Title Town

Yes, last night was a horrible night. The Packers lost... It will be hard to recover, but I know we will be able to pull through!

If you were wondering what is big in news right now in Wisconsin...that about sums it up. I am sure this will be the number one news story for awhile.

Ryan and I had Pam and Dick, Jay and Linda, Chris, and Alexis over last night to watch the game. Like normal we had way too much food. Even though we lost, it was still a good time.

The schedule this week in Omro is looking pretty good, so Ryan is happy about that. He leaves this Thursday for an Optometric conference in Las Vegas. He is meeting up with Joel. I laughingly reminded him that what happens in Vegas does NOT stay in Vegas! I don't think I have to worry!

I will update later about the musical...aka the event that is making me pull my hair out. Also, I haven't talked with Danny yet about the update, so no new news yet!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

At least it was a good game and the Giants only won in OT.

dad A said...

You are right! Too much food but a good time. The good news is that we now have our Sunday afternoons back. Not that going to your house for too much food would be a bad thing again some day soon. dad A