Tuesday, January 29, 2008

Ryan's Birthday!!!

As everyone knows I'm sure, today is Ryan's 27th birthday. With the approaching winter storm I am not sure what we will be doing. I am pretty sure that I will have to cancel musical practice, so I will be home early. I am hoping the weather will be decent enough to go to Water City Grill. Ryan and I love to go for date night, but we don't get there very often. Those are the plans for tonight.

I was hoping we would do some sort of cake and celebration deal this weekend for his birthday, but he has decided to forgo that this year. I will probably still make a cake because he loves frosting so much...Oh wait... that's me.

We decided not to get each other gifts this year too, but I still got him something. I will post later what it is just in case he reads this. It is not very exciting, but I think he will like it. I tried to find him a gun for the Wii, not the blaster but a hand gun, but you need to order those online. Thankfully the third place I went told me this; it could have been a long night otherwise.

It's about 17 days until the musical and we are not ready. I know we will have enough time, but it still gets me a little stressed. I am not too bad... no twitching eye or anything. I am to the point where whatever happens happens. The kids are having a really good time, and I think that is the important thing. We have a cool new voice altering machine that we are using for the girl who plays the alien Zombina, so that helps a lot. There is still quite a ways to go.

I am still working on the pictures to upload on here. I should take some pics of musical practice to include too. I will hopefully get those up before the weekend.

I hope everyone has a nice week!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Happy Birthday Ryan!